We kept a journal (blog) for each year of our roaming adventures
About the Travel Journals
When we began cruising, we kept numerous logs (read more in the Cruising Handbook) including one we called 'Boat Notes' where we kept track of our life experience.
When we started the website in 2003, we went back and reconstructed a web journal (among the first Internet blogs, though we didn't realize it then) for 2001 and 2002, and continue to produce one each year. To read how we're doing living in one place, go to the Juneau Journal.
Also see maps showing our routes, several slideshows and oodles of photographs of places we visited.
Cruising Journals (Blogs)
The Juneau Journal (Blog)
RV'ing Journals (Blogs)
- Journal (Blog) for 2004 - Beginning our RV Travels, from Maryland through New England and the Great Lakes, then to South Carolina
- Journal (Blog) for 2005 - From South Carolina all around Florida, then the Gulf Coast and up the Mississippi and through Atlantic Canada, down the east coast ending in Texas
- Journal (Blog) for 2006 - Through Texas, then back to Maine and across Canada, all over the Pacific Northwest, California to Arizona
- Journal (Blog) for 2007 - From Arizona down Mexico's west coast, through the mountain states and up the Inside Passage to Alaska for the summer, south to California and back to Texas
- Journal (Blog) for 2008 - From Texas to the Mid Atlantic states, New England and Atlantic Canada, back to the Northwest and north to settle down in Juneau
©2004 The Trouser Rollers. All rights reserved.
This page was last modified on:
November 5, 2009