The Island of Grenada, 2003

Home | Site Map | Cruising | Logs | Seminar | Writing | Growing Old | Photos | Nuggets | Contact

Next slide
Previous slide
Go to the last slide
Fort George was built by the French in the early 1700's to protect the harbour entrance. It currently serves as police HQ and attracts lots of tourists (including us). The island was ceded to England under the Treaty of Versailles in 1783. It gained independence in 1974.
Return to Miscellaneous Cruising Photos